Sunday, February 2, 2014

Dream Job

What is my dream job and why.

This might be a long intro…
Well, I have never been the kind that believed in fate. I wasn't raised to believe that God only made one person on the whole earth who I was supposed to be with forever. There are a lot of holes in that belief if you ask me. I have never been the kind who has always wanted to be this or that. I haven't always wanted to be a nurse or a mother.

When I was a junior in high school we began seeing the guidance councilor about our plans after school. I had no idea what I wanted to be when I "grew up". But, I did know I liked math and science and that there was a demand for nurses. So, I thought about it and came to the conclusion that I could be happy doing that. Well, here I am! I LOVE being a nurse. I love that nursing is kind of like a mystery or a puzzle. Everything works together to intricately (my God is AWESOME!) and to figure out how to fix a certain problem can be a challenge. I do enjoy helping others, but to be honest that is not why I got into nursing. I was drawn in by the science of figuring out how things work.

Now, all that being said…that is no longer my dream job. I am living my dream job. I am a wife and a mother FIRST. Before I am a nurse, I am a Christian, Wife, and Mother. I am not the kind that always NEEDED children. I am not the kind who couldn't be complete without kids. But, now that you are here, I realize how much I LOVE being a mother. Being your mother has made me fall farther in love with your father and LOVE being his wife so much more. Making you two happy and helping us get to heaven is my dream job.

No comments: