Saturday, February 1, 2014

3 wishes...

Hmmm…If I could have 3 wishes…

1. I would want everyone to hear the gospel. Everyone would have equal opportunity. What they did with it would be their choice…but, they would have heard.

2. I would never want to lose anyone I love. Which wouldn't make sense bc I don't want to die before hem bc I wouldn't want them to be sad over me. Vicious circle.

3. I never want anyone to hurt you. Which also could have bad consequences because sometimes that is what it takes to build character. But, the thought of someone hurting you physically or emotionally breaks my heart. I always want to be able to protect you. The love I have for you is so new to me. It isn't like a love for my mother or my love for your father. It is totally different, not more…just different. It is a protective love. I am so proud of you and proud to have you. I am so blessed.

No comments: