These will probably seem silly to you. Your daddy thinks they are too :)
1. I hate toe fuzzies. This has been an issue since I was tiny! I can't stand to have fuzz in between my toes.
2. I like all of my bottles in the shower to be facing the same way.
3. I can't stand to cook in a dirty kitchen. Anywhere! It is like I stand there incapable of doing anything until the kitchen is cleaned.
4. I want things in their place. This has drastically changed since you came along. You still need a lot of attention so the house is usually a little scattered.
5. I have to have things organized before I start a project or work. (sort of like the kitchen).
6. I hate losing things (I know…who in their right mind enjoys that?) But, when I lose something it drives me crazy! I will literally almost not be able to focus on anything else until I find it. We lost one of your blankets a while back and I think about it several times a day still. The only thing we can figure out is that you kicked it out of your carseat somewhere and we didn't see it.
7. I need to know how things work. That is why I became a nurse!
8. Unfinished projects drive me bananas! Example: your room is STILL in need of chair rail…I think about it every time I walk by your door!
9. I hate long toenails.
10. I always want to be the one checking the mail :) Maybe that isn't a pet peeve just a request :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment