10 people who have influenced you and how.
1. My mother. She was my first love and role model. I have always (well probably not ALWAYS) wanted to be like her. She is a wonderful example of a Christian wife and mother. She has always put her husband first and that is how a marriage should be.
2. Your daddy. He has loved me unconditionally and always supported me. He makes me want to be a better person, Christian, wife, and mother. He has taught me patience and has encouraged me to accomplish so many things. I try to be like him in so many ways. Even after 13 years I am still falling in love with him and learning new things about him!
3. Rebekah Watford. She was my best friend since I was a little girl. She and I have SO MANY fun memories. Every child deserves a friendship like ours. She is a beautiful woman with a great heart!
4. Erika Bell. She is amazing! She has also been a big driving force behind me accomplishing a lot of things. She puts so much passion into her works. I long to have the same drive and desire.
5. Jerry Hudson. She taught my mother the gospel. My mother in turn taught me, my grandparents, and my brother. Little did she know how far her evangelism would go.
6. James and Reba Horn. This couple took Josh and I in when we first got married. We married and moved to Lineville, AL. This couple took us out to eat lunch EVERY Sunday and they loved us as if we were their own grandchildren. They still cry every time we leave after we visit them.
7. Sarah Blackwell. She has been one of my best friends since we moved to TX. She has taught me to look at things from all perspectives. She is a great Christian mother and wife. There are so many qualities she possesses that I yearn to master in my life. She is such a strong Christian.
8. I will not name these people. But, there are a few people in my life that have treated me negatively…because of this they made a big impact on how I treat others. They influenced me to be a better person and to be careful at how I treat others.
9. Kayla Moore. She is actually the reason I am doing this. I saw it on her blog. She is a friend I met in college. We were able to hang out quite a bit the first few semesters. She is a wonderful woman. She loves God and her family. She is very passionate and determined. She has taught me a lot of things about life and especially about raising you, J! She is always trying to better herself and I admire that!
10. Deborah Heck. She is one of the most wonderful Christian women I have ever met. (and I have only met her once) I met her at a Christian Camp and then we became Facebook friends. She is always trying to better herself and others. She loves doing things for others. She is always praying for others and loves her family with every thread of her being. I hope I am as wonderful of a mother and wife as she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment