So, I have decided to do my spring cleaning a little early this year. I always heard growing up "everything has a place and needs to be in it"...I have noticed the older I get, the more I am becoming my mother! This is a good thing...it is a rare occasion that her home is not presentable. This is something I desire. I want my house to always be decent...notice I did not say spotless. I don't want to be ashamed or make excuses as to why my house is messy if someone just happens to stop by. So, beginning this week...everything will find a home and the training will begin to keep it in its home.
Also, I have been taking notes in worship services since high school and I would like to type them all up and categorize them according to topic. I realize that this could take months...but I think it would be very helpful in future studies.
I have also started cleaning out my inbox! Don't even get me started on that one...
So, I think it is pretty obvious that another resolution is to get organized!
Ready...here I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment