Day 3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
Well, J, daddy and I have been together a long time. 13 years! Your daddy took me on my very first date. We went to eat at our favorite restaurant, Los Portales, and then played putt-putt. After that daddy took me back to my house and there was a surprise 16th birthday party there for me!
Your daddy and I said "I love you" pretty early in the relationship. I believe we did love each other as much as two 16 year olds could love each other. But, it pales to how I love your daddy now. Your daddy is one of my heroes and I am his biggest fan. He has always supported and encouraged me. We believe in each other. I respect your daddy so much. He does so much for our little family. Your daddy does a wonderful job at leading our family. I do my best to be a godly submissive wife. (I had a great teacher in your grandma Vicki.) Your daddy and I rarely disagree about things and have never raised our voice to one another. We have already agreed to not fight in front of you. And stand behind each other when decisions are made. If we don't agree we will discuss those things in private.
We love you SO much baby J, but we will always put each other first. I hope you will learn to do the same when you meet the one you choose to spend your life with. Lord willing you will have that opportunity and choose a God fearing spouse. I am not ready to think about this very much because right now nobody can love you like you need to be loved except me. But, I pray somewhere out there a mommy and daddy and praying these same things food their little girl, who will be your wife.
Baby J, you are expected to be the head of your home and do everything in your power to help them get to heaven. You need to be the leader in your home but, always respect your wife's opinion. You will be a team. Things won't always be easy. But, marriage is a fun journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment