Monday, March 25, 2013

NEW THINGS COMING

I am sure everyone knows by now....we are preggo! I will be 12 weeks Friday. SInce I am bigger, I am not showing yet. I am having some typical symptoms...nausea with certain foods (oranges, onions, tomatoes) and smells, tenderness in some areas and cravings every now and again. We are due Oct. 11th. Also, Josh's brother Evan and his wife Christina are due 2 DAYS before us! Crazy huh!?


Our first family photo.


My dad drew this for the baby's nursery. There will be another to add to the set soon :)


Anyway...we have baby furniture, I am working on a registry at Target, and tonight I have been researching cloth diapers! The last one is slightly overwhelming...I have started following a few blogs for guidance! This one even has a giveaway right now!
http://ecocrazymom.com/mothersorganicspringgiveaway/

So, graduation is in 46 days. I started my internship this week...that means I am with a nurse full-time for 4 weeks. My first 12 hour shift was yesterday...ugh! I hated missing worship! I keep telling myself that after graduation I can be picky about my schedule and stuff. Possibilities are almost endless for nurses these days! Especially since I will have my bachelors.

Anyway...since the weather turned freezing last night my head has been wacky today...sore throat and stuffy nose. All I have wanted to do is sleep!

Btw...we have a puppy....I still am not sure about that change sometimes. Josh just brought him home one day...surprise! He is the same age in weeks as I am far along pregnant. But, Josh put up a fence before he left for his mission trip to Jamaica 2 weeks ago. (longest 11 days of my life!) But, he is back now! Thank goodness! We haven't been apart that long in about 8 years and it was brutal!



I decided to add this throwback :)



So, I think I have caught up on everything for now...

Maybe I will see ya again soon!

No comments: