
I will preface this blog by saying....I am not complaining! I am simply letting you in on what is going on in our lives! :)
So, since March 8th I have been sick...I know that is almost a month! Here is the breakdown:
#1 someone at church gave me the respiratory crud which I thought was just a cold...nope bronchitis
#2 the antibiotics for the brinchitits mutilated my stomach and intestines...so on top of coughing and stuff I was sick at my stomach from March 14-26...yep!
#3 on March 22 I woke up and couldn't walk! yeah...one thing after another. So, I went on the 24th and had xrays done of my hip and lumbar spine. Dr. said he wasn't sure what was going on, so I went to a local chiropractor.
Results: Don't get bronchitis, this is the 2nd time it has ended like this...really the first time I woke up and couldn't walk I had just gotten over brinchitis and stomach problems! So, now everything is cleared up except the back and hip. I learned last Friday that instead of having 5 lumbar vertebrae I have 6! Lucky me, God gave me a spare part! Mom said if I didn't have the extra I would probably be a 'little person'! So, the problem is that the bone can't decide wether it wants to be part of my lumbar spine or fuse to my tailbone....and somewhere along the way it got out of line and pinched my sciatic nerve. So, regular chiropractic adjustments and exercise should fix everything.
Now, for lessons learned:
#1 My husband is wonderful! He has taken amazing care of me! He has been so patient with me.
#2 When I cannot sleep (because I can't breathe, can't stay out of the bathroom or can't get comfortable because of my hip and back) I get really emotional! I cry at EVERYTHING! I know Josh was wondering at times if I would ever get back to normal!
#3 It really could be worse. I would tell myself this daily. But, when it is the worst thing you have ever been through it is hard to imagine worse. That is when I think about Paul...That is also when you go to your begging place and pray! I spent hours in the floor crying and praying.
God is so good! I am so glad that He loves me! I am so thankful that He blessed me with Josh. I am thankful that I am getting my health back and I can't wait to be able to exercise and take care of my body again! I am thankful that I will soon be able to take care of the home and my husband again like I want to and should. Thank you God for all of my blessings and teaching me faith and patience, but most of all thank you for salvation!
It is hard to complain after this ordeal. I hope I remember to thank God when my days are so full again that I can't see an end in sight! That is better than spending the day cooped up in the house sick!
2 comments:
I didn't know you guys had a blog. I will definitely add you to my blog list. Mine is www.the-tates.blogspot.com Are you guys still liking Texas. We are sooooo glad to be closer home. As you know it is a long way from Texas to home!
Oh, wow. You've been dealing with a lot! I'm so glad you are starting to feel better!
Post a Comment