Monday, November 23, 2009

I am thankful for you!


We have a pretty busy week ahead. I have been tackling tons of projects this morning! Christmas cards, check, labels. check, Thanksgiving for the students, check, Italian cream cake ingredietns, check, and so on...now working on a few other things.
So, we thought we would do a small supper for the students b/f they left for thanksgiving...I should probably tell you that I have noever done a dinner this large by myself before! Interesting!
We are also planning a Senior Banquet for the senior citizens at the congregation. We have only come upon a few bumps in the road there.
So, We have atleast one activity at for the congregation for the next 3 weeks! I love it! I love the fellowship!
Then...our anniversary is coming up on the 9th and we are going on the 10th to see TSO in Lubbock. I knew about that but Josh surprised me with a night at t bed and breakfast so we wouldn't have to drive 3 hours home after a 3 hour show that begins at like 7! Then we head home the next week! Already have plans on the books for then too! I am so ready to see everyone...I get warm fuzzies thinking about it!
Well, break time is over...time to get back to work!
If the Lord wills these are our plans for the upcoming month!
We are so blessed in America!

No comments: