Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's been so long!



Wow, time flies! Things are going well. I remember at this time last year things were so busy and they are no different this year. I am planning about 5 different church activities at once. I think March was the busiest month...bring it on...I will be ready!
Mom and Nathan came to visit last weekend! We had a lot of fun! Mom and I painted the kitchen on Saturday while Nathan and Josh went hunting...all they got was one squirrel. Nathan did see a 6 point buck...but not in enough time to shoot it. Mom made us homemade chicken and dumplins!
We are heading to Gatlinburg in a few weeks for the Marriage Retreat the Jacksonville puts on every year. It is so awesome! I wish everyone that is married could be there! I think we are heading back on Friday instead of Saturday because Hank and Angie are coming to visit! Then the very next weekend we are heading back up there to take the College group to a retreat called Family Matters. Josh and I have never been so it will be new for us!
We are getting very excited about the trip to Disney World in April! It will be so nice to be able to spend a week with Matt, Stacy and the kids, and Mom, David and Nathan!
Well, I am fixing to get started on planning the Sweetheart Banquet for the elderly. I only have 2 weeks...eeek!
Love and Miss you all!
josh and ashley

No comments: