Wednesday, November 26, 2008

thank you!



Wow, it has been almost a month....time flies when you are busy!
Well, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and Josh and I have so much to be thankful for! First of all salvation! We hate that we couldn't be in TN this Thanksgiving, but we have plenty of vacation saved up for Christmas! We are getting more and more excited about Disney World next Spring!
Josh and I put up our tree two Sundays ago because I wasn't sure when else we would have time...but I didn't decorate it until today! I am excited for our first Christmas in our own house! It will just be the two of us eating tomorrow but Evan and Christina are coming late tomorrow night. I think Friday may be a girls only day! I always love it when we have company! Well, it is almost time for services...talk later.

No comments: