I really don't like not having the internet at home....but it is so stinkin expensive! Anyway, the picture above is the nice burn I received from accidentally touching the muffler on the lawn mower. Ouch! Then as if being burned wasn't enough...it got infected! So here we go with another round of antibiotics!
Well we are finally completely settled into our house, except for bringing home the day bed and taking back Hank and Angie's coffee table. I am ready for it to be time to put up our Christmas tree in our first home! Josh wouldn't let me put it up yet...so it is in the attic and we can finally park in the garage!
Well, I have to get busy making name placemats for the adopt-a-student fellowship meal on Sunday. Then I think we are going on a date tonight!
Love you all!
Josh and Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment