Friday, May 23, 2008

Quick catch up.....


Today is going to be busy! NeeNaw (my grandmother) called about 7 am to get directions to come see us in Jacksonville. I didn't think they were leaving until around lunch....so, I get an even earlier start on cleaning! For those who don't know...we are in the process of buying our first home! It will be in a town called Weaver, AL. It is a new construction so we have gotten to pick out a few of the last things. They put in the carpet Wed. and the A/C and heat yesterday! All they have left is touchups and our refrigerator! It should be appraised by Monday then we can work on closing by next Friday! We are so excited! I will post pictures asap! Well...there is alot more cleaning to be done! P.S. the picture above was from last years Christmas card.

No comments: